The first three places are taken by Flowtify customers
We are pleased to announce the results of the survey conducted by the German Institute for Service Quality on the subject of “Service Study Fast Food Restaurants 2018.”
* Points on a scale from 0 to 100
Disadvantages of paper list
- Paper lists cause unnecessary financial and administrative effort due to printing, copying, distributing, collecting, checking and archiving checklists for 2-5 years.
- Necessary corrective measures are often initiated too late.
- Gaps or manipulated documentation can damage your brand reputation and lead to friction with the authorities.
flowtify at your side offers
- Live feedback in case of irregularities
- Access to all relevant data any time from anywhere
- Easy setup, editing or evaluation of checklists on mobile devices or computers
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- More security and time savings through the integration of sensors
Secure your brand
flowtify enables you to manage a gapless and traceable HACCP documentation with no effort at all
Relieve your staff
Intuitive checklists with multimedia-based support enable even unskilled employees to work independently and efficient
Save Time & Money
Employees are relieved of administrative tasks and can focus on the operative business again
Meet our Customers
Our customers about flowtify
flowtify is the answer to a whole range of challenges faced by many restaurateurs. Time-consuming and complicated processes are considerably simplified and the entrepreneur gains time for the important things, for his customers.
Thanks to flowtify we were able to simplify and optimise our recurring processes to a high degree.
The creation of tasks & checklists is uncomplicated and quick. No more paper chaos, everything can be done on the tablet. I would recommend flowtify to every restaurateur as it saves time and work.
Flowtify is supported by
© 2020 Flowtify GmbH