How can we help?
What are pending audits?
In Audit Management, under the “Pending audits” tab, all scheduled audits are displayed. You have the option to adjust framework conditions for the last time in order to subsequently release the audit for processing in the app. In addition, you can generate one-off audits from audit templates.
How do I release pending audits for execution?
- Click on “Audit Management.”
- Select the “Pending audits” tab.
If you want to release an audit for execution in the app:
- Locate the appropriate audit in the list
- Click on the “Confirm” button
- Check if the general conditions are correct
- Click “Confirm” in the upper right corner if this is the case or make appropriate changes beforehand and then click “Confirm”
How do I create audits for one-time execution?
Click on the “+” button
Select an audit template
- Fill in the fields
- Click on “Save
There is no option to set recurrences for a one-time audit!
How do I delete pending audits?
- Click on “Audit management”.
- Select the tab “Pending audits”.
- Find the audit you want to delete
- Click on the trash can on the right side of the line
- Confirm with “Yes”
Document ID: EN30.002