How can we help?
What are sensors?
Sensors help to automate measurements that were previously performed manually. Using a sensor, temperature readings can be fully automated and sent to flowtify. This not only saves costs, but also achieves better measurement results.
How do I add a sensor?
- Connect the access point to a power source
- Connect the access point to your router using a LAN cable
- Now log into your flowtify account
- Select the branch for which you want to add a sensor
- Now click on “Integrations” in the left menu column
- Click on the Plus symbol
- Select the appropriate sensor model. Model name and S/N number can be found on the back of the sensor (please take it out of the holder! )
- Now enter the 14-digit S/N number in the corresponding field. (See above!)
- Confirm the entry with “Save”.
Note: It may take up to 10 minutes for the sensor to be marked as synchronized and connected.
How do I remove a sensor?
- Tap the trash icon next to the sensor you want to delete.