Disadvantages of paper list
- Paper lists cause unnecessary financial and administrative effort due to printing, copying, distributing, collecting, checking and archiving checklists for 2-5 years.
- Necessary corrective measures are often initiated too late.
- Gaps or manipulated documentation can damage your brand reputation and lead to friction with the authorities.
"flowtify is the answer to a whole range of challenges for many restaurateurs. Time-consuming and complicated processes are considerably simplified and the entrepreneur gains time for the important things: for his customers"
Managing Director, Metro AG, Düsseldorf
flowtify at your side offers
- Live feedback in case of irregularities
- Access to all relevant data any time from anywhere
- Easy setup, editing or evaluation of checklists on mobile devices or computers
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- More security and time savings through the integration of sensors
"Thanks to flowtify, we have been able to simplify and optimize our recurring processes to a high degree."
Josef Korosec, DINEA Restaurants, Restaurant Manager, Cologne
Secure your brand
flowtify enables you to manage a gapless and traceable HACCP documentation with no effort at all
Relieve your staff
Intuitive checklists with multimedia-based support enable even unskilled employees to work independently and efficient
Save Time & Money
Employees are relieved of administrative tasks and can focus on the operative business again
Meet our Customers
"Creating tasks and checklists is easy and fast. No more paper chaos, everything can be done on the tablet. I recommend flowtify to any caterer as it saves time and effort"
Thomas Buchwitz, Operations Director, Marché Restaurants Österreich GmbH, Natschbach